Saturday, December 09, 2006

Girlfriend fighting for Wii [German sound file]

Too bad that most of you wouldn't understand it (because it happened in Austrian-German), but my girlfriend just was on the radio (FM4), fighting for a free Wii. It was very funny and a lot of lying happened there. (It was a game where two people had one minute to agree over whom of them gets the Wii - else a third person would win it. Of course the two women didn't agree. ;-)) She told them that I would get it at christmas and that I was overweighted, so I need a Wii for my diet. Also she told them that I was crying when I didn't get one.

If you want to hear it: Download (I'm sorry for the bad quality. It happened really quick.)

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger AndreasLindinger.AT said...

Der Link funktioniert nicht mehr!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home