Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Lost in Blue 2

When I played Lost in Blue I was kind of fighting - with myself. I always was close to shut down the game and never play it again, because some of the things that had to be done were so annoying that I doubt anyone could have found they are funny. All in all it was a disappointing experience. Nevertheless the game somehow was cool so the announcement of a sequel is amazing.

Konami has made this announcement at GC and promises to add more touchscreen features. There will be more distinctions between the male- and female insular than before and the devs want to add natural desasters, but at least the sources I read didn't mention other gameplay tweaks such as easing the hunt food.

Well, let's wait. I am - once again - looking forward to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home