Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wii! Something about mii!

I was planning to do a Wii-blog for some months now, but only now I found the motivation to launch it. I have never launched a project about something this specific, I never did something like this in a different language than German - so I am quite curious, how this works out.

So who the hell am I? My name is Tom 'besux' Schaffer. I am a 21 year old gamer from Austria. I study politics and communication science (how is that called in English?) in Vienna and I am the editor in chief of Austria's leading independent gaming magazine Rebell.at. I am responsible for public relations at Bongfish Interactive Entertainment, who are working on a PC-snowboard game called Stoked Rider: Big Mountain Snowboarding. And last but not least I am a big Nintendo fan and really looking forward to the Wii (like everyone else should do).

Well, what else do you want to know about your new favorite game blogger? At your service - in the comments...

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Glue TRF said...

Yeah, this is so sweet isn't it? I think this is a giant step towards real next gen console.
--
http://www.mywii.com.au/NewsDetail.aspx?id=17

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Tom Schaffer said...

well, I'm not sure how to classify that. I think that there are two next generations. one is high end (boring and odd), the other one is fresh and exciting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home